The following Request for Proposals and Request for Qualifications are sought by the Borough of North Arlington:
The Borough of North Arlington is accepting Qualification Statements for the following professional services contracts through the Fair and Open Process for the calendar year 2018 in accordance with N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.5, et. seq.:
Submit the Proposal below to KATIE MOORE by 11 a.m. Thursday, February 1, 2018.
Submit the Proposals below to PEGGY BURNS, firstname.lastname@example.org <ahref=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Friday, December 15, 2017.
Submit the Proposals below to KATIE MOORE, email@example.com by 4pm Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
- BOROUGH ATTORNEY
- BOROUGH ENGINEER
- CONSULTING ENGINEER
- BOROUGH AUDITOR
- BOROUGH PROSECUTOR
- ALTERNATE BOROUGH PROSECUTOR
- PUBLIC DEFENDER
- ALTERNATE PUBLIC DEFENDER
- BOND COUNSEL
- BOROUGH PLANNER
- RISK MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- WEBSITE COORDINATOR
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT
- GRANT CONSULTANT
- APPRAISER FOR TAX APPEALS
- LABOR COUNSEL
- TAX APPEAL COUNSEL
- REDEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
- SPECIAL LEGAL COUNSEL
Submit the Proposals below to LAURA CERCHIO, firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm Tuesday, December 27, 2017.
Submit the Proposals below by mail or hand deliver to Mr. Gary Burns, North Arlington – Lyndhurst Joint Sewer Meeting Secretary, Borough Hall, 214 Ridge Road, North Arlington, New Jersey 07031 by 12pm Thursday, January 4, 2018.
- NORTH ARLINGTON LYNDHURST JOINT MTG ATTORNEY
- NORTH ARLINGTON LYNDHURST JOINT MTG AUDITOR
- NORTH ARLINGTON LYNDHURST JOINT MTG C3 ENGINEER
- NORTH ARLINGTON LYNDHURST JOINT MTG ENGINEER
- NORTH ARLINGTON LYNDHURST JOINT MTG PROF SERVICES RISK MANAGER