Borough Clerk’s Office
Katie Moore, RMC
214 Ridge Road, 2nd Floor • North Arlington, NJ 07031
201-991-6060 ext. 109 • firstname.lastname@example.org
The Borough Clerk is the Secretary to the Governing Body; Secretary of the Municipal Corporation and Custodian of Records for the Borough of North Arlington.
As the Election Official, the Borough Clerk is responsible for Voter Registrations, Change of Party Affiliation, Name and/or Address Changes, and Mail-In Ballot Applications and serves as Chief Executive Officer in all elections held in the municipality.
North Arlington Election Schedule
The following is a schedule for when elections are held in North Arlington organized by the type of election.
Held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November to elect various National, State, County and Municipal officials. Polls are open from 6am until 8pm.
Held on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in June. The Primary Election is held to nominate party Candidates for the General Election. Polls are open from 6am until 8pm.
Election & Voting Information:
- District Map
- Voter Registration Application (English) (Spanish) (Korean)
- Vote by Mail Application (English) (Spanish) (Korean)
- Nominating Petition for Primary Candidates for Municipal Office(s)
- Nominating Petition for General Election Independent Candidates for Municipal Office(s)
- Petition for Members of County Committee
In the Borough of North Arlington, the Office of the Borough Clerk issues permits and licenses for the following:
- Bingo/Raffle Licenses
- Social Affair Permit
- OPRA Open Public Records Request Form
- Garage Sale Permit
- Filming Permit