Department of Public Works
50 Disposal Road
North Arlington, NJ 07031
Note: Street sweeping is in full operation until further notice.
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Mark Cunningham – Superintendent, Recycling Coordinator Ext. 12
Fran Pollack – Clerical Assistant Ext. 10
Bill Noe – Motor Pool Ext. 13
- Street cleaning is in full operation.
- Leaf pickup begins Oct. 30 and ends Dec. 8. Click here for more.
- Pothole and blacktop repairs are underway. Call the DPW garage to notify us of any potholes in need
- Residents are asked to keep the front of their curb line cleaned and to keep our streets clean so debris does not go into our catch basins and cause unnecessary flooding.
- Snow Plowing
- Ice Control
- Street Sweeping
- Pot Hole and Road Repair
- Municipal tree trimming, Tree & Stump Removals
- Sanitary sewer line Maintenance
- Leaf removal during leaf season.
- Maintenance of Municipal Property & Buildings
- Motor pool for municipal Vehicle Maintenance.
Emergency After Hours:
Please Call North Arlington Police Department at 201-991-4400