Public Works Department
- Street cleaning is in full operation.
- Leaf pickup begins Oct. 30 and ends Dec. 8.
- Pothole and blacktop repairs are underway. Call the DPW garage to notify us of any potholes in need of repair.
- Residents are asked to keep the front of their curb line cleaned and to keep our streets clean so debris does not go into our catch basins and cause unnecessary flooding.
- Snow Plowing
- Ice Control
- Street Sweeping
- Pot Hole and Road Repair
- Municipal tree trimming, Tree & Stump Removals
- Sanitary sewer line Maintenance
- Leaf removal during leaf season.
- Maintenance of Municipal Property & Buildings
- Motor pool for municipal Vehicle Maintenance.
Emergency After Hours: Please Call North Arlington Police Department at 201-991-4400